The Main Strategy of Dana Investment:
Participating in completing the energy chain with a focus on downstream industries and renewable energies and also creating new businesses with the current energy and financial industry.
In order to execute the complied strategies, and manage the potential risks, Dana Investment leverages the Dana Energy brand (parent company) and cooperates with reputable partners.
Services and Activities:
Stock market investment and market research including:
- Portfolio management of stocks and fixed income bonds
- Dana energy working capital management
- Analyzing macroeconomic trends and markets
Private Investment in Energy:
- Investing in completing the energy value chain
- Entry or exit of investments in Dana Energy Group's portfolio
- Building partnerships in connection with financial and energy activists
Corporate Finance Services:
- Investment and valuation advice to group companies
- Facilitating equity and debt-based financing
- IPO management and financial services thereafter
Dana Investment Mission
Facilitating the optimization of assets and providing financial services in the field of energy.
Assets Under Management